Shall we come to your school?
A goal of the Conte Center @UCI is to enrich community education by providing students with hands-on and fun ways to learn about the brain.
Conte Center @ UCI teams have had much success working with local schools in leading community outreach discussions surrounding brain functions and disease with students, parents and teachers.
Geared toward high school AP Biology & Psychology students, we have developed the “Mysteries and Wonders of the Brain”, an interactive, problem-based, hands-on Neuroscience study hour which creates considerable student interest and participation.
- Brain video (10 trillion neurons)
- Discussion and debate: the functions of the brain
- Brain 3D models: which part of the brain does what, and their integration
- Discussion: the brain in human diseases
- Hands-on challenges and interactive debates
To schedule a presentation at your school, please contact us at email@example.com